During these crazy times, we hope that you, your family, and your beloved pets are safe and well. As always, the safety of our clients, their pets and our team is our main priority. We are going to continue to ask that you follow the guidelines below; including curbside check-in.
While we would love to invite all of our pet parents in an outbreak inside Argos Animal Hospital could significantly reduce our ability to care for your pets. We very much look forward to seeing you in-person in Argos Animal Hospital in the future and we will continue to update you as things change. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation. Stay safe and healthy.
- 9AM - 5PM MON, TUE, WED & FRI
- 9AM - 1PM SAT
- Closed THU & SUN
SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS & PHONE CALLS
- We are receiving a tremendous number of phone calls and emails each day and have made improvements to help us respond to them as quickly as possible.
- Please utilize our phone system and dial "9" for any medication or food refills. Allow at least 24 hours for your order to be ready.
- The new safety protocols and increased demand for appointments have resulted in a wait time for certain types of appointments (including annual exams). We are prioritizing appointments that have more of an urgent need and ask for your patience at this time.
- Please wait in your car when you arrive in the parking lot.
- The parking spaces are labeled with numbers 1 through 8.
- Please check in by calling 845-657-8899.
- A Client Care Representative will check you in by asking a few questions.
- Please be prepared to give them your Lot #, Phone #, and to answer a few brief questions regarding your pet.
- After checking in, a vet assistant or licensed technician will come to your car to retrieve your pet.
- The doctor will call you after your appointment to review their recommendations and any medications that may be prescribed.
- You will be given the opportunity to pay for the products and services with a credit card over the phone.
- Please wear a face covering while interacting within 6 feet of Argos Animal Hospital staff.
- Medication and diet pick up
- Most medications and food (excluding controlled substances and refrigerated medications) will be placed in a box near the front door. If your pet’s medication is not ready and waiting in the box, please call us and we will bring it to you. You will be given the opportunity to pay for your products and services with a credit card over the telephone.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Please wear a face covering when interacting with our staff.
- Please maintain six feet of distance from our staff when speaking with them.
- If you have symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell, or have reason to believe that you have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you call ahead of your pet’s appointment to notify us. This will enable us to take the necessary precautions such as providing pet care by telephone or rescheduling your appointment. For everyone’s safety, it is critical that individuals exposed or potentially exposed to COVID-19 not enter the property.
- To help stay well, continue to practice social distancing, thorough hand washing, and follow the CDC’s recommendations.
Thank you for continued support and trust in our practice. We will update our policies as they change. Stay safe and healthy!